Cuffe Pets Club We are very pleased to announce the launch of Cuffe Pets Club
Taking care of our loved ones, with or without fur, is part of human nature. We will do anything to make sure that they are getting the best possible care, which is why we have launched Cuffe Pets Club.
It has taken us some time create our plan as we wanted to carefully consider what would benefit our patients wellbeing. Our unique plan certainly ensures that our patients are going to receive the best care.
As with most health care plans we have included the preventative care that our furry family members need on a yearly basis such as:
We stand apart from other practice plans by including:
Antibody testing before vaccination ensures we are not giving any unnecessary vaccinations. This testing cannot eliminate vaccination altogether as there are certain vaccines that need to be given yearly for the immunity levels to remain safe.
Our unlimited consultations addition gives our clients who are part of Cuffe Pets Club an opportunity to see the vet when any issues arise that may be of concern without the worry of the cost of the consultation.
As you can see Cuffe Pets Club revolves around the wellness of your pets. We want to give them a long and happy life with regular preventative treatments and access to knowledge that our vets have.
Please pop by the practice to have a chat about the plan or if it is more convenient please email us to request a Cuffe Pets Club information pack to email@example.com.
Join the club now
You can join Cuffe Pets Club by visiting the practice and signing up with the help of one of our nurses.
Please click on the appropriate plan to download a quote sheet
Terms & Conditions
Cuffe Pet Club includes preventative healthcare treatment as well as unlimited consultations to ensure our patients are getting the best possible care available to them. Cuffe Pets Club is not a substitute for pet insurance and we strongly recommend insurance for every one of our patients.
- Consultations: Cuffe Pet Club includes unlimited consultations. Appointments must be booked in advance via telephone or online.
- Any tests, operations, medications, procedures and treatments must be paid for at the time of treatment, only consultations are included in the plan.
- The cost of a house visit is not included.
- Vaccinations are with a veterinary surgeon and need to be booked in advance via telephone or online. If you would like to see a particular vet please mention this when booking.
- Titre testing: Any dog or cat that is part of Cuffe Pet Club can have titre testing. The appointment will be booked as a vaccination with a veterinary surgeon where the relevance of a titre test will be discussed.
- Titre testing for dogs: The first titre blood test will be at age 4 or above, dogs need to have had the 36 months of vaccination cover before titre testing can be considered. A blood test will be taken during a consultation and sent to a laboratory for analysis; the results will take up to 14 working days. Once the results have been reported a vet will call you to discuss these along with any vaccine recommendations. If vaccination is recommended then a further appointment will be required, this is included in the plan.
- All dogs will get a leptospirosis vaccine yearly regardless of titre testing.
- Titre testing for cats: The first titre blood test will be at age 2 or above. A blood test will be taken during a consultation and sent to a laboratory for analysis; the results will take up to 14 working days. Once the results have been reported a vet will call you to discuss these along with any vaccine recommendations. If vaccination is recommended then a further appointment will be required, this is included in the plan.
- Worming treatment: Cuffe Pet Club includes two 6 months worth of worming treatments per year. Only one 6 month treatment can be given out at one time.
- Flea treatment: Cuffe Pet Club includes 12 months worth of flea treatment. Only 6 months treatment can be give out at one time.
- Flea and worming treatment cannot be exchanged or refunded once it has left the practice.
- The plan is specific to the name of the pet registered with Cuffe Pet Club, we cannot give the vaccinations, flea and worming treatment allocation to another pet, this includes consultations as well.
- Each pet is individually priced; we do not give discounts for multiple pets.
- The client signs on to Cuffe Pets Club for an initial period of 12 months.
- Cuffe Pet Club is renewed every year automatically unless the client informs the practice of cancellation.
- There is a 7 day cooling-off period in which the client can contact the surgery to cancel the plan. If any products have been taken in this time the client is liable to pay the difference between monies paid and the value of the products accepted.
- The first payment of the plan will be taken on the day of joining Cuffe Pets Club. The first payment will be equivalent to the monthly Cuffe Pets Club fee relative to the weight and the species of the pet. This payment is by cash or credit card only.
- Cuffe Pet Club is defined by weight ranges for dogs.
- Subsequent payments will be taken out via direct debit on the date stated by the client.
- The initial direct debit payment will include a £5 one-off set up fee per pet.
- To join Cuffe Pet Club all clients will sign a direct debit agreement to authorise future direct debit payments.
- Clients who wish to pay for the full year up front can do so; the initial £5 one-off set up fee will still apply.
- The plan cannot be transferred to another practice. If the client moves away from the area the plan will be cancelled. The cost of any vaccination, flea and worming treatment will be calculated, if the client is due a refund this will be paid directly into their bank account. If the client owes for treatment this will need to be paid for by the client in order to exit the plan.
- If a client misses any direct debit payments the plan will be suspended; benefits will be reinstated once lapsed payments have been paid for.
- The “Bon Voyage Bolt on” does not include any export health certificates that may be needed for travel