Billing & Prices
All fees are payable at the time of treatment and all prices are inclusive of VAT @ 20%. Prices vary depending on the care or treatment required by your pet.
- Initial Consultation £45.00
- Re-examination for same condition £40.00 (charged on each occasion)
- Nurse Consultation £15.00
- Dogs primary vaccination (course of 2 injections) £74.00 (3rd injection free if primary course completed with us)
- Dogs annual check-up and booster vaccination £40.00, with Kennel Cough £62.00
- Cats primary vaccination (course of 2 injections) £84.00 (3rd injection free if primary course completed with us)
- Cats annual check-up and booster vaccination (Flu, enteritis & leukaemia) £50.00
- Cats annual check-up and booster vaccination (Flu & enteritis) £40.00
- Rabbits Myxomatosis & VHD primary vaccination £47.00 (Combined injection given in a single visit.)
- Rabbits annual check-up and booster vaccination £47.00
To help with the cost of unexpected illness or injury, we do recommend that you take out an insurance policy for your pet and in some cases we can do a direct claim from the insurance company if agreed beforehand. Information and proposal forms are available in the reception area and all our staff can offer you advice on the best policy for your pet.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE A DRUG HAS LEFT OUR PREMISES, WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER A REFUND, EVEN IF THE DRUG IS NO LONGER REQUIRED.
If you would like to enquire about our charges, please do contact us at the surgery. An estimate can be provided before we start any treatment.
Terms & Conditions
ALL FEES ARE PAYABLE AT THE TIME OF TREATMENT.
WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCEPT PAYMENT BY CREDIT/DEBIT CARD, CASH OR CHEQUE.
IN THE EVENT THAT YOU OBLIGE US TO ISSUE AN INVOICE, OUR PROCEDURE AND CHARGES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- 1ST INVOICE: If payment has not been received 14 days after the original invoice was raised a £10 billing charge will be added. Subsequent payment of the original amount will not negate the billing charge.
- 2ND INVOICE: If payment has still not been received 30 days after the original invoice a £25 billing charge will be added. this billing charge will be halved if payment is received within 7 days.
- 3RD INVOICE: 45 days after the original invoice date a final invoice will be sent. A billing charge of £50 will be added to the final invoice, this billing charge will be halved if payment is received within 14 days. If payment is not made within 14 days of this final invoice being sent out by registered post the debt will be passed to an external debt collection agency.
These charges apply even if you have insurance and have not yet given us a signed claim form.
Ultimately you are responsible for fees incurred and at liberty to re-claim the costs from your insurance company. We make no charge for the paperwork in that case. We will consider a direct claim where we are given a fully completed signed claim form on the day of treatment and the full excess is paid at that time. For this we charge a £25 administration fee.
Occasionally clients are faced with an unexpected large uninsured fee invoice. We can sometimes take staged payments or can arrange a credit line if this has been agreed prior to treatment. However, we cannot guarantee that these options will always be available.
For companies running purchase ledgers, we accept and prefer direct credits into the following bank account: Sort code 40-38-20 | Account 71125060
Again, we ask for payment within two weeks or we allow 45 days credit. Payments over 45 days will be charged at 5% / month incremental, calculated daily.
In accordance with regulations it is our duty to inform our clients that we are able to supply written prescriptions for medicines if the client wishes to purchase these elsewhere.
Please ask your vet if you would like a written prescription. We charge a small fee of £10.00 for this service.
Your veterinary surgeon can only provide prescriptions for animals directly under their care. A prescription may not be appropriate if your animal is an in-patient or immediate treatment is necessary.
You will be informed, on request, of the price of any medicine that may be dispensed for your animal.
The general policy of this practice is to re-assess an animal requiring repeat prescriptions every 6 months, but this may vary with individual cases. The standard charge for a re-examination is £40.00.
Further information on the prices of medicines is available on request.
By presenting an animal for treatment, you are accepting these conditions.
We accept payment by Cash, Cheque (with card), Visa, Mastercard, & American Express and via BACS payment (see bank account details below)
Sort code 40-38-20 | Account 71125060